Branding & Storytelling
Whether it is a company, a non-profit organization, an individual, political campaign or even a government agency; an organization’s voice is the means by which an enterprise connects with people and helps them understand the mission, purpose and values.
We find out who wants to know
and then get them to care
Whether it is a company, a non-profit organization, an individual, political campaign or even a government agency; branding is the means by which an enterprise connects with people and helps them understand the mission and values.
Brands must be unique as they are a highly personalized and emotionally connecting set of ideas that inspire a target audience to become involved. Great branding creates an intimate relationship with the organization and helps people quickly understand how and why an entity is important to their life.
Our Storytelling engagements include:
- Microtargeting the unique selling proposition to a niche audience of highly influential counterparties in a way that appeared as though the client was speaking just to them.
- Listening to the internal monologue of an organization as a means to broadly spread the word.
- Shepherding a litigant’s public profile through our proprietary Juris Branding™ solution.
- Contextualizing a client through alignment with well defined messaging.
- Cultivating a company’s voice to articulate its core values and institutional culture across all of their communications.
In a world of ubiquitous content,
we don’t believe in shouting.
At this point, society has reached content aphasia, by which the public has become unreceptive to traditional engagement methods. With all of the forms of mass communication hurling messages at people on a ceaseless basis, the point of effective storytelling is no longer to project the message to the many but to find the few who want to listen.
You Speak • We Listen • You Amplify Your Message
Every client has a different strategic objectives in resolving a dispute and different sensitivities toward specific outcomes (i.e. admission of liability, market perception, insurance coverage) and part of our process is to get a detailed understanding of what keeps our clients up at night so that our dispute advisory solutions provide clients our advice in a refined context.