Our team of experts specializes in contextualizing data which empowers our clients to contextualize and quantify their risk. At Research & Innovation, we do not believe that taking risk is a bad thing; we believe in making sure our clients understand the risks they are taking, and are adequately compensated for uncertainty.
We Find Answers
Through tenacious diligence and a commitment to uncovering hidden assumptions our clients are afforded a perspective which is forged from triangulated information which we amass using solid evidentiary gathering procedures and access to the most comprehensive research databases available.
We take the observable inputs from a target and corroborate them with verified sources of truth in order to establish veracity.
Our risk consulting engagements include:
- Counterparty Analysis to review the bona fides and suitability of key relationships both pre and post transaction.
- Key Personnel Vetting to establish a full profile of potential high-level decision makers to ensure clients understand who they will be working with.
- Investment Manager Review to document the historical performance and analyze the replicability of results & risk profile of asset managers.
- Transaction Due Diligence to verify assertions in offering documents and review assumptions & operating team on behalf of investment sponsors.
- Internal Threat Assessment to proactively determine any latent vulnerabilities in an organization before they manifest into public issues.
We Provide Perspective
in Vivid Color
By employing a team of multi-disciplinary professionals with a commitment to intellectual rigor and deep subject matter expertise, we are able to separate fact from fiction and provide our clients the quantitative and qualitative resources to contextualize relationships.
You Speak • We Listen • You Get Answers
Every client has a different risk threshold and different sensitivities toward specific risk characteristics (i.e. reputational, economic, legal) and part of our process is to get a detailed understanding of what keeps our clients up at night so that our risk consulting solutions provide clients our analysis in a refined context.