Our Dispute Advisory Expertise
Advisors To Counsel
Legal controversy, whether it be in the form of litigation, arbitration, or any other form of dispute resolution, can be complex and extremely acrimonious. Our role is to provide the subject matter expertise and intellectual diligence to quickly arm our clients, and their counsel, with actionable information regarding claims, damages, and the parties involved.
You Know The Law
We Develop The Case
We make lawyers look good. In our capacity as consulting expert, we can synthesize data and uncover facts that make it easier to obtain favorable outcomes for the client.
Our Dispute Advisory engagements include:
- Develop a credible theory of case regarding the allegations and available damages, subject to factual investigation of available defenses and third—party claims.
- Forecast the return on legal spend of a potential action in light of the claims and opportunity for recovery.
- Model complex damages with defensible methodologies based upon both sound precedent and the most current applicable academic scholarship.
- Analyze a potential defendant’s ability to pay a future judgment claim in order to develop structured settlement options that would enable the largest possible recovery payment.
- Solve dispute challenges with out-of-the-box thinking and creative options garnered from deep experience on all sides of complex controversies.
Using Patterns in Facts to
Identify Opportunities at Common Law
By employing a multi-disciplinary team with the battle scars that come with experience in high stakes adversarial matters, we know what to look for when consulting on litigation and bring unique insights to all phases of a case to achieve the most favorable and efficient outcomes.
You Speak • We Listen • You Get Results
Every client has a different strategic objectives in resolving a dispute and different sensitivities toward specific outcomes (i.e. admission of liability, market perception, insurance coverage) and part of our process is to get a detailed understanding of what keeps our clients up at night so that our dispute advisory solutions provide clients our advice in a refined context.